Friday, December 19, 2008

Newsworthy....by association?


Okay, apparently the mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend was arrested due to drug charges...six counts, mind you. Here's my issue with this, and I'm sure I'm not alone, why is this newsworthy? If Palin had become VP (thank God she didn't) perhaps this would be worth something, but she lost! Anyway, for those who are just now coming from out isolation, Bristol Palin is Sarah Palin's daughter, but does that mean that anyone who gets into trouble and is associated with that family (no matter how far removed) has to be concerned with being in the news? I mean, if Willow Palin's classmate's mother's cousin get into some kind of trouble with the law, does that mean it will be news? I'm just a little curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment