Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yeah baby!!!!!


Today has started out to be such a great day! The first great thing that happened today is Snack Day! People at work make such yummy snacks; so I don't have to worry about buying anything for lunch because I can snack for most of the day! Now the other great thing, truly the most important thing, I was accepted into the Human Resources Development online master's program at Drexel University!!!! This is such a great way to start my day! I'm so excited about this; I can't wait to gain knowledge, at least more in-depth knowledge, about human resources. I feel like I'm on my way to my dream career!!! Just thought I'd share my good news with whoever reads this...thanks for being such a great listener...lol!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting accepted into Grad school! Thanks for visiting my site! Don't be a stranger and I will definitely retrun the favor!

    ReplyDelete