Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 Essence Music Festival


I'm so excited!!! I received the best email today! The people handling the Essence Music Festival this year have announced more performers...Beyonce is cool and all, but I needed much more than just her...and I got much more! Maxwell, Anita Baker, John Legend, Robin Thicke, En Vogue, Salt N' Pepa, Teena Marie, Al Green, Eric Benet, Raphael Saadiq, Lalah Hathaway, Ledesi!!!! Tell me that this line up is less than HOT and I'll call you a FOOL!!! LOL! And those are just some of the performers; meaning that there are more to come! Also, let's not forget the seminars and panels that will be going on during the day! Roland Martin, Donna Brazile, Bishop T.D. Jakes, Bill Cosby, Ed Gordon, Tom Joyner, Donnie McClurkin, Finesse Mitchell...the list goes on and on!

I know I'm going to be there this year...are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment