Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RIP Corey Haim

I wake up this morning feeling great and then I'm thrown for a loop when I logged onto Twitter. Someone posted "RIP Corey Haim" and I'm thinking "Get outta here!" Did some searching and found a link confirming that he actually died. This saddens me, as a "80's baby" because growing up he was in some of my favorite movies. The Lost Boys and License to Drive are still in my movie collection to this day! They're saying he died of a drug overdose; while that isn't surprising, it still feels like another part of my childhood has passed away. No matter what, I hope he is at peace.

Click here to read more about this story.

1 comment:

  1. This is horrible to hear. This boy was unfortunately plagued with a long history of drug issues. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete