Tuesday, January 6, 2009

POLICE FATALLY SHOOT UNARMED MAN - Laying Face Down and Shot in The Back! CAUGHT ON VIDEO!

This man was handcuffed and face-down on the ground! What, I ask, were the BART officers thinking when they murdered that man! Thank goodness for technology, because without it I don't think I would have heard anything about this. Those officers need to be held accountable for killing that young man. I'm always so surprised when something this happens and sometimes I question myself for being surprised...I think "It happens often enough, so why am I surprised?"...then I tell myself that I should always be surprised because when I'm not, it means I've become desensitized to this violence. Thanks to blacksolutions on Twitter for sending this my way. I just want to do my part to spread this story around.

No comments:

Post a Comment