Friday, February 27, 2009

Best Week Ever...Bulletproof Weave, LOL


Okay, I'm sure you've heard the news story about the woman who's hair weave stopped a bullet. Her ex fired a shot at her and the bullet got lodged in her weave. Unbeweavable, right? While I was glad that the woman wad alright and the ex was arrested, I still got a chuckle out of hte story. Then tonight, while watching Best Week Ever, on VH1, I was even more tickled. This may have been in bad taste, I don't know, but Paul F. Tompkins presented a "What If" idea. What if Abraham Lincoln had invested in a magenta weave on that fateful night? According to Tompkins, Lincoln may have seen the end of the play. I know, I know, it's so wrong, but I can't help giggling. Think of the many lives that could have been saved if only they had invested in a magenta weave like Briana Bonds. Definitely unbeweavable...

No comments:

Post a Comment